- FOR SALE
- Village location at the head of a Cul-de-sac this Two bedroom end terraced house occupy s a corner plot with resin drive to the front, we offer this unique ex local authority home with outstanding private rear garden overlooking rural views to the rear, the property has been Extended to the rear and side offering a garden room and play room with ground floor W/C cloaks, there is a spacious lounge and separate Kitchen/Diner, the property benefits from gas fired central heating system and is double glazed.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE WHAT THIS FINE HOME HAS TO OFFER.
- FOR SALE
- NEW STONE BUILD WITH 1.25 ACRES LAND
Superbly presented Stone built Three bedroom Barn Conversion including adjacant 1.25 Acres of Land.
This property has to be viewed to appreciate its finer details it has to offer especially the Be-Spoke Kitchen with an island and outstanding integrated NEFF appliances, under floor heating is throughout the ground floor and the first floor bathrooms, timber Sash windows and bi-folding doors to the lounge. Master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom with built in TV, drive to the double garage with electric doors, patio area and gardens, There is Oak veneer doors throughout and thick quality carpets to the first floor.
The property is within easy communiting access to the A19, A1 and surrounding areas of Durham, Darlington and Bishop Auckland.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.
- FOR SALE
Popular location BURTON WOODS Development a four bedroom mid terraced town house with single garage, drive, enclosed garden to the rear, accommodation offers modern and well presented open plan lounge with kitchen/breakfast, ground floor Cloaks W/C, a study/play room, to the first floor is Bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom two is used as a lounge by the current owners, to the second floor is the family bathroom and two bedrooms.
The property offers spacious living room for a variety of purchasers of which is highly recommended to view.
- FOR SALE
Great location set within South View this two bedroom Detached extended bungalow with gardens to the front and rear with single garage and driveway offers spacious living accommodation that will suit a variety of purchasers.
The property benefits from Double glazing and has gas fired central heating system. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the room sizes and potential this bungalow can offer.
- UNDER OFFER
- Three bedroom semi detached house with gardens, situated within walking distance of all local amenities of Spennymoor town centre, the property offers entrance hallway, lounge, spacious Kitchen diner, utility, ground floor cloaks W/C, first floor bathroom, fully double glazed, gas fired central heating system. This family home has a lot to offer a viewing is highly recommended.
- FOR SALE
- Well presented two bedroom mid terraced house with character and modern feel, Within commuting distance for all local amenities and schools of Auckland Park/Bishop Auckland.
Accommodation offering entrance hallway, lounge with Bay window through to the dining room with French doors, Modern grey kitchen, ground floor bathroom, externally is private off street parking to the rear and a yard. The property benefits from Double glazing and recently installed Gas Boiler.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fine home.
- FOR SALE
- A well presented three bedroom town house situated within a small development of Modern houses on the outskirts of Bishop Auckland having great commuting access for all local amenities, accommodation offering Lounge with separate Kitchen/Diner, ground floor Cloaks W/C, First floor bathroom, two bedrooms with Master bedroom and en-suite to the second floor, Externally to the rear is a south facing enclosed garden with a decking patio, to the front is a tarmac drive.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating system and is fully double glazed.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Village location on the outskirts of Sedgefield and commuting distance to the A19 and A1 This three bedroom end terrace house with large drive and gardens, The property offers great family living accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, first floor bathroom, is fully double glazed and gas fired central heating system.
Showing 1 - 8 of 22 properties
Kan Move of Spennymoor and Co. Durham
Kan Move have over 20yrs experience in the local property market throughout Durham, Spennymoor, Bishop Auckland and beyond.
We're proud to have been serving Durham and Spennymoor for over 20yrs
At Kan Move, Estate Agents Spennymoor, Our main aim is to offer the best service to all our Sellers, Buyers, Landlords and Tenants. We promise to always work hard on your behalf and provide you with the best possible service.
Whether you are searching for your first home as a first time buyer or have a property to sell in Durham, Spennymoor and beyond, our accessible staff are always available to help and advise.
Their experience and knowledge on town centre properties, studio apartments and houses for sale in Spennymoor and Durham will help to give you honest and transparent advice, free of charge.
Below are just a small sample of testimonials from our many satisfied customers over the past few years.
Thanks very much for the exceptional service received during the sale of our home.
Kathryn and Roger Carpenter
We would just like to say a big thank you for making finding our new home a smooth and hassle free process.
Leanne and Mark Nicholson
Just to say thank you for the help you and your team provided me while we looking for a new flat to rent.
Lindsey and James
What an exceptional service you and Daniel have provided me over the years. Your attention to detail for landlords is second to non.
Thank you very much Denise for the help provided during the sale of our property, we thought is was going to be a stressful process but the knowledge that you and your team have is remarkable.
Jayme and Mark